One of the most highly-anticipated films that are scheduled to still come out this year is Tenet, which is currently still set to debut in theaters at the end of next month.
The film, which will be the latest blockbuster from Christopher Nolan, has quite a lot of mystery still hanging over it, as a lot of plot points remain a mystery.
And according to one of the film’s stars, Robert Pattinson, that unpredictable sentiment in Tenet’s trailers is reflective of the film itself.
In a recent interview with Entertainment Weekly, Pattinson explained that the film fluctuates between genres and sentiments in an almost magical way.
My first impression was it looks like the best plate-spinning trick you have ever seen. It’s putting another plate spinning and another and another and another to the purpose where it gets really impressive than it just forms of gets frightening. It becomes magic, this feat of engineering, the script.”
Pattinson Said, “When I first read it, I was just kind of amazed by the ingenuity of the writing,”. Just the essential premise of certain scenes are so complicated to even understand in your mind, the thought of truly shooting them seemed impossible. Luckily, I didn’t need to plan it in the least. I just had to turn up.”
Tenet will also star
- John David Washington (BlackKklansman).
- Elizabeth Debicki (The Man From U.N.C.L.E. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2).
The cast also will include:
- Dimple Kapadia (Dil Chatwal Hai, Dabangg).
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson (Avengers: Age of Ultron, Kick-Ass).
- Clémence Poésy (In Bruges, Harry Potter, and therefore the Deathly Hallows).
- Michael Caine (The Dark Knight, The Prestige), Himesh Patel (Yesterday, EastEnders).
- Kenneth Branagh (Dunkirk, Murder on the Orient Express).